Terms and Conditions
Registration on the Website/data for people under the age of 16
The users undertake to provide correct and complete information during registration and in particular not to infringe the rights of third parties here. An infringement of the rights of third parties occurs if a third party’s personal data or other information is used without their consent, among other things (e.g. name, email address).
After registering on the Website, users will receive a confirmation email and set a username and password. The user is personally responsible for all use of the Website using their username and password. The user undertakes to diligently protect their username and password against misuse by others and to inform SEVENTY SEVEN immediately in the event of misuse.
Passwords may not be given to third parties. If a user gives their access details to a third party, they bear full responsibility and liability for any direct and indirect damages resulting from this.
Use of the Website
When using the Website, and in particular when uploading content to our Website, the user undertakes to:
2. Ensure that all content uploaded is factually correct (if facts are portrayed), is genuine (if opinions are expressed) and complies with the applicable law in each country from which it is published;
3. Refrain from communicating sensitive data such as religious beliefs, health data or other data which is specifically protected in accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation, unless SEVENTY SEVEN expressly requests that the user communicate such data;
4. Refrain from engaging in unlawful, discriminatory, racist, political, offensive, pornographic, harassing, defamatory, violent and/or illegal or otherwise inappropriate behaviour or sharing content of this nature;
5. Refrain from sharing advertising content;
6. Treat other users with respect and not deceive them;
7. Obtain all declarations of consent, approvals or licenses which may be required in order to be authorised to share any information or content;
8. Refrain from sharing or publishing any spam, files or technologies which may cause damage to the Website and/or the interests or property of its users;
9. Refrain from publishing any content which infringes the rights of third parties (in particular copyright, trademark, data protection and other personal and/or property rights) or which is misleading and/or fraudulent or infringes trade secrets;
10. Ensure that factual claims, particularly in product reviews, are always truthful and that these do not include any information concerning other websites, companies or people (e.g. names, web addresses, postal addresses, email addresses, phone numbers);
11. Refrain from accepting any payments or other considerations for writing and publishing a product review;
12. Refrain from breaching legal obligations to third parties, such as contractual obligations or obligations of professional secrecy;
13. Refrain from threatening, abusing or infringing the privacy of other people or causing intrusions, inconveniences or unnecessary concern for them;
14. Refrain from using content in order present themselves as another person or in order to falsely represent the identity of or affiliation with a person;
15. Refrain from giving the impression that a contribution originates from SEVENTY SEVEN if this is not the case;
The user remains fully responsible and liable for all direct or indirect damage caused to SEVENTY SEVEN and third parties as a result of the information or content shared or their conduct.
Restriction of content on the Website
SEVENTY SEVEN is not always able to definitively review the content published by users of the Website and SEVENTY SEVEN is not responsible for such content. SEVENTY SEVEN has the right but no obligation to monitor and/or moderate the content, as well as to remove content from the Website at any time at its own discretion and to restrict user access to any subsections of the Website at any time.
To the extent permitted by law, SEVENTY SEVEN reserves the right to disclose the identity of users to third parties who maintain that the content put on or uploaded to the Website constitutes a violation of their intellectual property rights or the right to privacy. The user is solely responsible for protecting their content and saving backups of it.
Copyright and related rights
All copyrights and other intellectual property rights to all texts, names, product designs, logos, graphics, images, videos and other materials provided by SEVENTY SEVEN on the Website are the property of SEVENTY SEVEN or an associated company or have been included with the consent of the respective owners. If the user makes use of the above content, then they must attach a clear indication of SEVENTY SEVEN’s copyright or other intellectual property right to it.
The user may not modify, amend, reproduce or alter the Website or its content or incorporate the Website or its content into another website, online platform or similar. All commercial use is prohibited except with prior written consent from SEVENTY SEVEN.
All copyrights and other property rights set out above are the property of SEVENTY SEVEN. SEVENTY SEVEN monitors the use of its copyrights and other property rights and will take appropriate measures to counter any form of infringement of intellectual property.
The information on this Website serves only to represent SEVENTY SEVEN’s products and services.
SEVENTY SEVEN reserves the right to revise the Website and its content at any time or to withdraw access to it. No guarantee of the availability, completeness, accuracy or reliability of the information or content on the Website is given in any way, either explicitly or implicitly. This includes, among other things, a guarantee for defects of title or a guarantee that no rights will be infringed. The users expressly acknowledge that they use the Website and its content at their own risk.
Exclusion of liability
The statements and content on the Website do not under any circumstances constitute a replacement for medical advice and SEVENTY SEVEN assumes no liability for the users’ actions.
Links to Websites and third-party content
Applicable law and place of jurisdiction
Amendments to terms
Updated: October 2022